Jul 1, 2014

Book 28: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I hate when it takes me too long to write on a book after I finish it.  Especially when it is a book that I neither love or hate.  That is what is happening with Insurgent, by Veronica Roth.

I think there is an ambivalence I have with this series.  I can't say it is a bad series, but it is a series I probably would be Ok with abandoning, but I do plan on finishing it before I make a final judgement.  The truth is I am most likely staying with it because of the movies and my daughter will most likely be reading them, so I feel I would like to be able to share this with her.

I wish I could be more articulate on my thoughts, but it leaves me neutral.  I can't rant on what bothers me but there is not anything that I can rave about either.

So that I what I have on Insurgent, I wonder if I would have more to say if I did write about it right after I finished the book when it was fresher in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love comments....